Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's a Boy!

I tried to capture the ultrasound pictures for you guys. I hope you can make them out okay. His profile looks so much like Logan's.
And, yes, it is a boy. I really wasn't surprised at all. My mom had four boys before she got me. I was watching a show a couple of weeks before the ultrasound and this family had three boys and I just thought to myself, I think that will be us...and sure enough! The tech loved taking pictures of this boy. He was moving around a ton...that was due to the fact that I drank some Dr. Pepper on the way there to ensure that the baby was moving enough for us to find out the sex.

10 comments:

Leah said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jaime!!

Lindsey said...

hah! 3 boys - well that might be better than 3 girls. Might. *wink* At least the family of the groom gets off a bit lighter for weddings. (OK way in advance I am thinking.) Congratulations! Hugs to you all!

Molly said...

Congratulations, those are some great pictures!

Sometimes Molly said...

Welcome to the 3 Boys club!!! Always happy to have a fun new member like you guys. And you know as well as I do that you were only looking for a good justification to drink that D.P.! YUM!

A. Kuhni said...

Very exciting. I love boys! At least I do now that I have one. They are so much fun and I think he is easier than my drama queen. I want all boys from here on out.

So, we can hardly believe you are having a 3rd baby. Where did the time go? We wish we could see you more or we lived close. I would protect you from all that testosterone but you are on your own!!! Actually, I think I'm the one that needs help. Katelyn is quite the crazy one! Anyway, super exciting that you have one more little guy to add to your family.

Carter Family said...

CONGRATS! I think we may have the same Male Gene. Those pictures are great! I can actually make out what they are, instead of acting like I can see things that people point out.
Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Congratulations! Do you guys have any names in mind?

Robyn said...

Congratulations!!! YOu will love having THREE! I hope this pregnancy is easier on your body than the last ones! You look GREAT!

Katie Smith said...

Nice...3 boys! That is going to be so much fun. Congratulations.

mahina said...

congratualtions on your pregnancy, and another boy! my husband will be so jealous! with our three girls, we are hoping for a boy next time around!