Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random Halloween Pics

The boys are making "bugs" for our Family Halloween Party. Mound candy bars were the body. We used chocolate frosting to put on any kind of small candy (nerds, etc.) and then pretzels for the legs. It was so messy, but so much fun. I don't think anyone ate any either!
And here is Batman and Robin...thanks Aunt Jannah for getting our costumes for us! As Tate would say, "They are totally awesome!"
This picture makes me laugh because, with Tate's disease and no vision in his left eye, he really only has to make sure the mask is center over his right eye.
Here is everyone that dressed up for the party. My mom crack me up! Nicole in the pink was an over worked, under appreciated mom...she has a bottle of NyQuil in her pocket.
My brother Joe always makes the Root beer....made a little too much.


No comments: