Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Evil Eye

To some, okay to most,this might be news, but a prosthetic eye has a right side up. Well, Tate's got spun in the wrong direction and it looked freaky! So, we tried to fix it but we didn't know what to do! This is all new to us! So, it was before church and I told Tate that he needed to let me fix it or people at church might think that it looked funny. He still didn't want me to fix it so I left it alone. Right before we walked out the door, he decided that he wanted his eye patch. I was cool with that and off we went. People looked and asked Tate questions but he just resonded that he didn't want to talk about it. Then came Sunday School...well, apparently somebody interupted Tate and that made him mad. Tate proceeds to tell this boy NOT to interupt and then he finishes his statement by pulling up his eye patch and sticking his eye right in the boy's face. Sure showed him...gave him the evil eye!

No comments: