Thursday, February 11, 2010

Catching up...

I know that I am a shame to the blogging community and it used to bother me, but I am getting over it. I love having a blog to share our experiences with our friends and family...especially those friends and family that are not close. I thought about giving up this past time but one reason that I have blog is for a family history. My friend, Erin told me about a web site where you can put your blog into a book form. I love this idea! And so, I am continuing on...catching up with a renewed passion for cherishing our family's memories. Wish me luck!

Oh, and here is the web site she told me about...I have not used it but I cannot wait!

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

4 comments:

Becky said...

good to see you Jaime! Your family is so cute and growing up so fast. The Oregon coast looks so beautiful. That looks like a great place to vacation. Do you live close? I'm glad Tate is doing good, he looks so cute with his glasses, sure makes the kids look all grown up don't ya think? You know Gabey has glasses too and I love them on him. I hope that one day our paths cross again. If you ever come to Utah to visit we would love to have you over if you have time. Let us know when you are coming again.

Molly said...

Glad to see you back! I've been checking here periodically and can't wait to see some more posts. Eventually I will get mine all printed at Blurb too, I love this becasue I don't journal or scrapbook so this is it! Hope you guys are doing well.

Jaime said...

It is so amazing how fast they grow up! We live about two hours from the beach in those pictures. We stayed in a seven bedroom house with all of Brad's family. It was really fun. Molly, have you used Blurb yet?

Erica said...

Welcome back!