Friday, February 1, 2008

Christmas Morning

McDonalds cash register and food! Who knew he would be so excited? This was a family gift.
Can I just say that I love playmobil stuff?? Tate will play with it for hours. My only caution is that is has really small parts. We keep his in a big ziploc bag.
I am opening Logan's present from Santa.
This was one of my favorite Christmas presents. Brad made me a coupon book. Not just any coupon book, but one with 101 coupons!! Some of them included back massages, dinner at my favorite restaurant, night out with the girls...and so on. Thanks honey, you're the best!
Brad's favorite...socks! No, I think he really liked the hand held yatzee game. Although I don't know if it beat last year's Deal or No Deal handheld. They make great stocking stuffers.


No comments: