Friday, February 1, 2008

Progressive Dinner

Tate opening his present. I guess that is pretty obvious.
Tate and Logan both got a hat and matching sweatshirt. Logan got red and Tate got blue. I love them! They are so cute! Thanks Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lori!
Logan loved his hat and wore it the rest of the night. He kept running around in circles. It was so funny.
I had to put this picture up for many reasons. For those of you that you don't know, my sister Jannah is engaged. That is her fiance Ted and his son Logan (we refer to him as "boy Logan" not to be confused with "baby Logan." Not only do we love them, but my boys adore them.
And my favorite picture...all the Richardson grandkids.
So, about the progressive dinner...three of my siblings live within ten minutes of me, one lives in Washington and one in Utah. We started this tradition of this progressive dinner maybe about four years ago. This year we started at Josh's house and had soup. Next we went to my house where we had veggies and foccaccia bread with oil and balsamic vinegar. And then Joe's house for this yummy fruit salad....I know a bunch of you just broke out singing that Wiggles song. We ended at my parents for the main course and then Jeff and Jason were in charge of the dessert. We usually start at 1pm in the afternoon and end around 8pm or 9pm. It is really fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a fun idea! I wish my sisters lived close :(