Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day in Oregon

Matching snowsuits...how cute!
Tate trying to do a snow angel in the barely inch of snow we got...did I mention they closed schools?
I think Logan looks like the kid from The Christmas Story...only cuter.
So, Logan didn't want gloves until he fell. Then he screamed until I put them on, but Tate had taken the smaller pair, but Logan didn't seem to mind. He kept pulling his hat down over his eyes. Trying to be a gangster, I guess.
And our awesome neighbors, the Jensens. They made a snowman...and yes, it has a celery nose.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute are your kids!?!?! Tate TOTALLY looks like the kid on Christmas story! I love it!

Katie Smith said...

Hooray! I'm glad to see you posting again. My parents had told me Oregon was getting a ton of snow (by Oregon standards, of course). I'm glad your boys are enjoying it. Jack loves it too!